Le Sang de l'Aurore Index du Forum

Le Sang de l'Aurore Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Tutorial Api

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Sang de l'Aurore Index du Forum -> LES FAUBOURGS -> Candidatures
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
rashyose

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Tutorial Api Répondre en citant

Facebook Tutorial Api
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Please help Reply Olaf Lederer Hi, do you use this method? Maybe you can post your current code (not here, use and past the URL). Reply mncedisi Hi I cant post image into Profile Album but my app is granted for userphoto permission, it gives me this error (220) Application does not have the capability to make this API call. Cant remember me a feature for the personal inbox& Reply Amit There is error while using $FILES[img][tmpname]. I have read several docs in Facebook developer page but I lost, dont really know where to start. Reply Olaf Lederer & and why should the PHP update help? Please explain, no one should update anything because some said so InReal4D Facebook (post) request error: (#200) The user hasnt authorized the application to perform this action what ? Reply Olaf Lederer This is an error created by the Facebook API system. API Reference class facebook.GraphAPI . Support & Development Mailing List Reporting Bugs . ' ; This one is used to see that it works, the example file isnt a full working application or script. Cloudways Protect your WordPress site against bad bots ServerPilot = Great VPS Hosting for WordPress Websites Tutorials & CodeWeb Development Tutorials PHP Classes & Scripts PHP Code Snippets Demos & examples Premium website templates This website is hosted by: Web Development BlogUsing Elasticsearch with PHP a simple guideHow to use Mailgun with MyMail the newsletter plugin for WordPress?Simple PHP Code Debugging Twitter Google RSS 2018 finalwebsites.com Powered by WordPress . This object is used later if a valid Facebook session is messing. $me->getName(); Complete documentation, installation instructions, and examples are available here. [Japanese]. Do you check the API manual? The method you need is different from the one Ive used for the tutorial. I used $session, POST, /me/photos, array( //link => source => new CURLFile(path/to/file.name, image/png), message => welcome to uni it failed also. I am just trying to post to my own page with php, not from my machine where I am logged in to Facebook. Follow finalwebsites Follows 2.7k Followers 707 Followers 260 Followers 1.2k Followers Hosting CouponsUse these coupons or links to get a discountfor theserviceproviders I use for myself and my clients. The first IFstatement is used to check if there is already a valid (PHP) session for the current visitor or user. Install composer globally, then run composer install to install required files. Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. it just showed Facebkook (post) request error: Invalid parameter I also want to add images with text. Pin It on Pinterest . You can check the other API systems and maybe you get it working with this one? Its a lot of testing because there is not so much real information available. You can install the SDK using Composer or download the PHP SDK and upload the files like Idid. // $helper = $fb->getRedirectLoginHelper(); // $helper = $fb->getJavaScriptHelper(); // $helper = $fb->getCanvasHelper(); // $helper = $fb->getPageTabHelper(); try { // Get the FacebookGraphNodesGraphUser object for the current user. Please read the upgrade guide before upgrading. [Russian]. Furthermore the user has to accept the app ones to be added to his profile (that are in total two dialog boxes). Project Description Facebook API for C#.NET developers helps C#.NET developers to build windows/web applications that are integrated with Facebook. Changelog Version 3.0.0 (unreleased) Version 2.0.0 (2016-08-08) Version 1.0.0 (2016-04-01) Version 0.4.0 (2012-10-15) Version 0.3.2 (2012-07-28) Version 0.3.1 (2012-05-16). Sign up . WiththeGraph API and the Facebook Login feature its possible to authenticate users in your web application andupload or post content to a users timeline. The tests can be executed by running this command from the root directory: $ ./vendor/bin/phpunit By default the tests will send live HTTP requests to the Graph API 5a02188284
facebook credits adder v1.0 private bot downloadfacebook fotos de personassign up for new facebook accfacebook status king top 25megapolis facebook hack v2 .7.rar2013 facebook private photosentrar no facebook no loginhow to get free likes on facebook linkdownload a copy of your facebook datahack book free download for facebook
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le Sang de l'Aurore Index du Forum -> LES FAUBOURGS -> Candidatures Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange